Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grayish hair???

I'm 13 and have gray in my hair!! I dyed it a few times and i don't wanna have to dye it again because it ruins my hair....



Grayish hair???

Having different colored roots will show up more than the gray hair. Be an individual and let it have a life of its own.



Grayish hair???

Use the color from the store. The lighter you go the less you will have to color your hair.



Grayish hair???

wow!!!!!!!! 13 is way too young to have that happen!!! You must be under alot of stress!! Ok, I would not suggest dying the hair. My hubby had grey when he was 18, but it was only 7-8 hairs, not a whole headful. Have u spoken to your dr? Try doing the wash-in color . It is temporary and not as bad as a permanent dye job. Hope this helps!



Grayish hair???

It shows that you are getting wiser. Nah just joking. I don't know, some people have grey hair when they are young. It looks kind of cool though.



Grayish hair???

Well , apparently ur aging too fast. I suggest u wear a wig or shave it all off.



Grayish hair???

Keep it, what 13 year old girl you know has gray hair? it's so unique it's you it's cool don't try to hide it be confident. btw gray hair is a sign of wisdom lol flaunt it don't dye it. and if you get teased just tell them, i'm wiser than you are shut up!



Grayish hair???

I am a hairdresser and it is not true that it is because you are stressed out, it's simply like a birth mark. If you do not want to color your hair, they now sell hair mascara that you put on just on the areas where you want to cover up the gray. Don't let people freak you out saying you need to go to the doctor, this is very normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment