Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm getting red hair...?

does that mean it's gonna start going gray? I'm only 22. but like around my hair line mostly, strands of hair are turning red...



I'm getting red hair...?

There is some indication that the uncommon pheomelanin/eumelanin ratios found in redheads may be correlated with some corresponding variations in the abundance of other hormones and neuropeptides, including epinephrine (adrenaline), dopamine, and oxytocin.



I'm getting red hair...?

what is your regular color?



I'm getting red hair...?

photobucket.com



hair



I'm getting red hair...?

its probably too much exposure to the sun, color treated hair or not. my sisters hair is turning red in those places too, and shes only 16, she doesn't have colored hair.



I'm getting red hair...?

i don't think so but why are you but worrying if it doesn't u would have been worrying for nothing so enjoy life while u can:)

No comments:

Post a Comment