Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My schnoodle has gray fur, brown eyes. Is this a genetic goof?

Her eyes are kind of a brown with yellow. Yes, yellow. No sarcastic remarks, please. She is a dull gray with shiny white feet, combo schnauser/poodle curls and coarse hair. Very smart puppy!!!!!



My schnoodle has gray fur, brown eyes. Is this a genetic goof?

Honey, what did you expect?



A genetic goof, no ...



You have a common ordinary MUTT.



A "Designer" MUTT but a MUTT all the same.



Understand me I have nothing against pure breeds as opposed to MUTTS. MUTTS are often healthier.



What I do object to is people breeding MUTTS for money.



I'm hoping you didn't pay for a MUTT -- other than the adoption fee from the Pound or Dreampower.



.



My schnoodle has gray fur, brown eyes. Is this a genetic goof?

Genetic goof? Sounds like a genetic fluke, maybe. If you don't want her I'll take her!!!



My schnoodle has gray fur, brown eyes. Is this a genetic goof?

SCHOODLE IS A GENETIC GOOF%26lt;, this is NOT A BREED,, therefore, you do not know what you will get.. good grief,,,,, what a disatrous mix



My schnoodle has gray fur, brown eyes. Is this a genetic goof?

Most dogs eyes are brown, especially a mix like that, what color were you expecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment