Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why do I have random color hair on my head?

I have thick, jet black hair so anything lighter shows up quite easily, such as my gray for instance. But in my hair I've noticed many, many long and short strands of dark red hairs. They also show up in my beard but I haven't seen them anywhere else (leg, arms, etc.) I'm just curious to find out why.. if this is an early sign of going completely gray or if it's just typical?



Why do I have random color hair on my head?

I just had my color taken back to it's 'natural color' which is a dark dark brown. There are red pieces in it - it's only when the sun hits it, like a reddish highlight almost. My old color wasn't red and I asked my stylist about, she said it's just the natural highlight in my hair. If you have them growing in your beard i would assume it's some natural highlighting. Enjoy it, i know girls who pay big bucks for it! :)



Why do I have random color hair on my head?

That can be typical in natural hair, especially ones with dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment