Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

Leave it!!



Your friends and coleagues will laugh at you if you dye your hair!!



Theres nothing wrong with grey hair anyway!



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

attractive men with grayening hair are quite sexy :)



it depends on the kind of guy anyway. be relaxed, stay cool and take it with humor.. men with gray hair.. nice anyway. women with gray hair.. unfortunately less attractive to most guys. am i wrong? :) Report It



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

apply color



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

go and by a colour dyer which is your hair colour and let it do it's MAGIC!!!!



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

Take yeast tablets and add curry leaves to your diet



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

leave it as it is..i thought i was the only one who likes graying hair but found out that almost all girls do :]



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

just for men



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

either keep a really tight fade or color, semi permanent colr is the best no roots involved



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

Shen min should work, please see the link below.(I think that gray hair on a man looks tres hot!)



I am 34, male. My hair start graying. How to get around this?

you have three options:



you could wash that gray right out of your hair with clairol loving care.



you could shave it all off



or



you could go gray gracefully cos a little bit of salt and pepper on a man not only looks distinguished but damned hot.



(it works for George Clooney!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment